Best Gaming Mouse?

Gr4vitas

the logitech mx518 fits my hand perfectly... i think if you have long fingers the logitechs are better and the razers are better if you like your mice a bit flatter than the logitechs...

i think when you are looking at the high performance gaming mice, something as basic as how well the mouse fits your hand should be your first priority, then things like wired/wireless and additional buttons etc are of secondary importance... i don't like the razers because of the shape of them... it could be a ZILLION dpi and be more accurate, but it wouldn't really be better for gaming for me if it made my hand hurt and i couldn't hold it properly...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the logitech mx518 fits my hand perfectly... i think if you have long fingers the logitechs are better and the razers are better if you like your mice a bit flatter than the logitechs...

i think when you are looking at the high performance gaming mice, something as basic as how well the mouse fits your hand should be your first priority, then things like wired/wireless and additional buttons etc are of secondary importance... i don't like the razers because of the shape of them... it could be a ZILLION dpi and be more accurate, but it wouldn't really be better for gaming for me if it made my hand hurt and i couldn't hold it properly...

594831[/snapback]

:withstupid: it's all about comfort first, then reliability...then all that other crap.

A lot also has to do with who you are loyal too, or fanboyism.

I remember, when all my friends had N64's, and I had no knowledge of video games or computers at all, and I chose the PS1, cause I saw the games at a store, and a N64 and Ps1 graphics compared, so I got it, plus the fact that I could just play the other games at my friends house.

I still do that today.

Out of all my friends, I buy the best system, spend the most on games, then just play the xbox's Nintendo at my friends' houses. :)

A lot also has to do with who you are loyal too, or fanboyism.

I remember, when all my friends had N64's, and I had no knowledge of video games or computers at all, and I chose the PS1, cause I saw the games at a store, and a N64 and Ps1 graphics compared, so I got it, plus the fact that I could just play the other games at my friends house.

I still do that today.

Out of all my friends, I buy the best system, spend the most on games, then just play the xbox's Nintendo at my friends' houses. :)

595236[/snapback]

errrr....ummmm....did u mean to post that in this thread???

I was trying to show how you could be loyal to a razer, or logitech, and how that could change what you wanted to buy...

595288[/snapback]

i dunno about anyone else, but before my logitech mx518 i had a microsoft intellimouse explorer 3.0... NOT a razer/logitech... it's not like i upgrade my mouse every few months lol... i got that MS mouse like 7 years ago

I love my Razer mice (yes, I own several).... don't think I'll ever find something I like better. :) I've been using various Razer mice for years now, and they are superb quality.

If you do decide to go the Logitech path(good mice as well, just not my choice), then stay away from the MX1000. It's crap. :)