Is Biostar K7 Any Good?

at anyrate, biostar would not be a good option in my book

590940[/snapback]

There you have it bro....hes mistaking on the K7 thing by the way, its socket 939. You're first choices for a motherboard should always start with: DFI, MSI, or Gigabyte.

its not socket A... And it may be a bad choice for a mobo but if it works and you dont care if its not that good of a performer compaired to other better boards than all the power to you :P

591328[/snapback]

No, he really screwed up. In his want for a new rig right then, he went out and bough this rig for $700, its sp bad....biostar mobo, 3000+, ! gig of value ram, and a 128mb 9800pro.....okay...its not BAD per say but he could have made a better one for that price, at least a better mobo.

No, he really screwed up. In his want for a new rig right then, he went out and bough this rig for $700, its sp bad....biostar mobo, 3000+, ! gig of value ram, and a 128mb 9800pro.....okay...its not BAD per say but he could have made a better one for that price, at least a better mobo.

591335[/snapback]

Wow... Man. I just put together a PC for a friend of mine for $690 that scores 5558 in 3DMark05 which is powered by an X800GTO and a 3200+ Venice on a DFI mobo. Tell your friend to return it if possible.