Its Official Security Forces Shooting Innocents

LiquidPCB

liquid...I can't really understand your post because you're still not using punctuation. From I can understand...you're saying that: I think that this incident is not a massacre. Wrong. I think this a terrible thing and that the people in that car should all get the death penalty. I'm not saying that the government is doing a "stellar" job in Iraq. I do however think that it is better than what is was like. People getting shot for saying "I don't like Saddam" and such. They can now vote for their leaders. I don't think you are "a too bit moron" at all. I just think you are misunderstanding everyone else's posts.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The basic point I am making is that war brings out the worst in people

we in the west have to stand together and stamp out violence and hatred there are elements in the world that hate us so much we couldnt comprehend there hatred.

I dont think we are bridging that gap the more incedents like this the more the hatred grows

abugrade , this and others

We dont want to give the terrorists more power than they already have and westerners who act like terrorists towards iraqies are not helping our cause

I dont like the climate that has been created and it doesnt seem to me that governments are acting to change it.

Edited by LiquidPCB

Yeah the 'Krypts' or 'Cryps' as they are known, are in just about every major city in the country (they originated in Burbank). One more reason why Tookie should die, just think of how many peoples' deaths that man is ultimately responsible for, him being one of the founders of the gang, and personally responsible for the deaths of four innocent people (1 cop, 3 civilians)

we in the west have to stand together and stamp out violence and hatred there are elements in the world that hate us so much we couldnt comprehend there hatred.

I dont think we are bridging that gap the more incedents like this the more the hatred grows

abugrade , this and others

We dont want to give the terrorists more power than they already have and westerners who act like terrorists towards iraqies are not helping our cause

I dont like the climate that has been created and it doesnt seem to me that governments are acting to change it.

We all agree with you there, Liquid. There are people in the world who hate us. Actions like the ones shown on this tape by those rent-a-cops are not condoned. Yes, war brings out the worst in people, and as long as there are people, there will be wars; and as long as there are wars, there will be atrocities; and as long as there are atrocities, there will be finger pointing; and as long as there is finger pointing, there will be disagreements; and as long as there are disagreements, there will be wars.... and the cycle goes on and on and on. God help us.

592576[/snapback]

And the point I'm making is that it happens where there aren't even any 'wars'! If this was some everyday killing that happened on the L.A. freeway, you wouldn't bother to post this, but since it happened in Iraq, during a 'war' you don't agree with, you make it seem like cause to abandon what we're doing over there or something.

Sorry cant agree with u there let me use vietnam as an example

A lot of the young men who went over there witnessed or were part of certain attrocities

This was due to the culture of violence which erupts during crazy events such as war which includes woman and children and civilians and not knowing who the enemy is

If they werent there they wouldnt have gone mad and done the things they did as a lot snap under pressure

Also I dont agree with any war but if Iraq was handled better I may have not been so critical of it.

Where's my corndog :(?

Anyway, Liquid, start posting in a manner that's understandable, because you're not making any sense here, other then making me think more and more that you're some 12 year old who saw this video and thinks that he can now end all wars.

youve worked me out.

Cant you guys read its plain F*&%&%ing english.

And theres no punctuation in that

Its ok to be pro war just admit it some people love a good war its lots of fun for the whole famly.

P.s I cant talk about this anymore cause hockey has said that "europeans" arent westerners .

now most of us know that the term westerners

means any of the countries west of turkey and russia, this is the east ,

china and japan are the far east and america and australia were included after european settlement ,even though they too are in the east or far far west .

Now the reason I cant go on is because if you dont know what a simple term like westerners means there is no hope of rationally discussing world events.

Its just behond pointless and I am sticking to overclocking now cause I am sick of the personal attacks which I simply dont make on others but continiosly come my way.

Polical and other "discussion" is supposed to be "discussion" not on attack on ones intelligence or personallity.

Edited by LiquidPCB