Sign in to follow this  
LiquidPCB

Its Official Security Forces Shooting Innocents

I just saw thew worst example of a war gone wrong

Private security contractors shooting random civilians in the most violent and grose way they even threw a grenade into the street for no reason

It was like they were playing gta just shooting at anyone for no reason

It makes me sick.

Here's what he was talking about

story: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/core/Content/di...rq27.xml&site=5

video: http://thepoliticalteen.net/2005/11/27/iraqcarshootings/

Apparently some members of an Irish/Scottish private security team were randomly shooting at people on the highway... strange

Something is definitely weird with that video... I'll wait until the investigation is complete before I think anymore into it. It just isn't all adding up in the one video I saw. If these men are guilty, I believe they should be punished to the full extent of the law.

If you will look at the last few seconds of the clip, you will notice a military humvee coming down the highway right next to them. That's just weirdness. Liquid, I think calling that clip "a war gone wrong" is a little hasty. Assuming this investigation turns out that these guys were being @$$holes, is it right to condemn the other 160,000 men and women over there doing their job? One thing you guys need to realize is that, in war, bad things happen. It's just a fact of life, and it's not right to judge a large group of people over there doing the right thing just from the foolish actions of a select few. "Atrocities" just as this have been happening since the first war ever fought by man, and this war is no different, so don't expect it to be.

1. Are these soldiers? No. They're private contractors, and there's a chance of them being linked to insurgency.

2. There was a Humvee coming up at the end of the video, surprisingly right before it ended. Now, why do you think there was another that went ahead, possibly to block off their path (we didn't see the road ahead, so you can't use the road barrier excuse unless you know the exact location of the shootings, not just "Iraq", and another barreled up behind them?

This could be anything from an Al-Qaeda propraganda video to some shitheads who were most possibly taken down by US Military Forces. Don't be so quick to judge a war on the actions of a few politically non-important people.

It was on the tv news I thought everybody would have seen it.

It is pretty messed up I think it speaks for itself

but by saying a war gone wrong I mean nobody is in control if people can just murder for fun

thats what it looks like to me no police force , no army control its anarchy in a bad way.

I wouldnt like to be driving along and have that happen to me its so messed up I thought it was fake at first but I guess it suprised me I guess I havent lost all feeling quite yet.

Edited by LiquidPCB

Liquid, no offense, but you're living a real sheltered life if you assume that the government should have total control, and be able to stop a several minute shooting run.

First off, people kill for fun ALL OVER THE WORLD! IT'S NOTHING NEW! Don't judge the new Iraqi government or the troops forces over there off of this one video. Military vehicles were seen in the last few seconds, most likely to take down or aprehend the shooters. The police force is still young, and you expect them to be out there within seconds of a shooting? You really need to go repeat physics and math.