Its Official Security Forces Shooting Innocents

LiquidPCB

It was on the tv news I thought everybody would have seen it.

It is pretty messed up I think it speaks for itself

but by saying a war gone wrong I mean nobody is in control if people can just murder for fun

thats what it looks like to me no police force , no army control its anarchy in a bad way.

I wouldnt like to be driving along and have that happen to me its so messed up I thought it was fake at first but I guess it

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me put it to you this way Liquid.

If you saw a group of black guys shooting at cars, would you immediately condemn all black people? I'm betting not. But that is exactly what you're doing here. You see the actions of the few, and apply them to the many.

Thats nice but I would walk in east la or anywhere in newyork but I wouldnt go to iraq.

Isolated incedent well if this video got out I bet it is happening more than you think.

And I thought that iraq had been "secured" if that is the case then this should never have happened.

Liquid, forget not flaming: You are craping ignorant.

Iraq is secured in the sense that most insurgent activities are down, and Saddam is out of power. It's not anarchy. Also, an investigation is being done on the video, and the shooters will be brought to justice.

Seriously, get out of your bubble. "If this video got out then I bet it's happening a lot more then you think." <--- And that means what? That people see the video and then just go out and start doing that?

Once again: Get out of your bubble, realize what the real world is like.

There is a guy being brought to trial for raping a 70 year old lady up here in NC (sick I know). Let's show that story to the world and see if they think that everyone in NC rapes 70 year old women. :lol: But seriously, we can't pass judgement on the hundreds of thousands of people over there trying to do the right thing (American and allied soldiers, Iraqi soldiers and policemen) based on the actions of a select few. The same goes for the "abuses" at Abu 'Grab', and alleged and untrue abuses at the tropical island paradise -- Club Gitmo.

If this video got out then I bet it's happening a lot more then you think." <--- And that means what? it means that this video is just the tip of the iceberg as most people who do stuff like this dont want it to be seen

Get out of your bubble, realize what the real world is like.

Thats not my world buddy my world is a lot nicer and less violent than that and I dont think you live in a place like that either so whats your point.

All I said that this sought of behavior makes me sick

are you defending there actions or something and obviosly the military police and such have not secured anything at all or they would have shot the perpetrators on sight.

Iraq is being overseen by someone so that someone has to keep people in check. Anyway I dont have time to debate why random street killings arent ideal living conditions for human beings what those people did is wrong fullstop and it is not an isolated incedent Iwould bet on that.

You just don't get it, do you?

I am NOT defending their actions. I'm just saying that it's amazingly ignorant to believe that they would of been shot immediatlely, and that you're judging the entire country on this one video. Learn a bit about law enforcement. Given your idiotic judgement, every country in the world is insecure.

Get this through your thick little skull: Police and military forces are investigating the video. Just because you saw a bit of a video by some lunatics, does NOT mean that the entire country is insecure. Police and military forces can not just predict what will happen, nor do they patrol every inch of an area. This happened, and yes it's sad, but it happens. You obviously don't understand the meaning of "secured."

liquid. I can go outside my apartment which is across the street from UCF and fire 10 shots into the air if I had a gun, and it would take at least 2 mins before police got there. And guess what? UCF has its own police force and so does Orlando. From what I've heard about the road where that shooting occured is that it a large highway between 2 major cities. That being true, it would take a lot longer for police to show up, especially since humvees top speed is 55mph...60mph for the ones with the overdrive. Not only would it take longer because humvees cannot go over 60mph but most Iraqi people do not have cell phones and I don't think they have a service such as 911 like we do here. Even places in the US don't have 911 service. My granpa's house in Vermont just got it a year ago.

Does that help you understand a little better?

liquid. I can go outside my apartment which is across the street from UCF and fire 10 shots into the air if I had a gun, and it would take at least 2 mins before police got there. And guess what? UCF has its own police force and so does Orlando. From what I've heard about the road where that shooting occured is that it a large highway between 2 major cities. That being true, it would take a lot longer for police to show up, especially since humvees top speed is 55mph...60mph for the ones with the overdrive. Not only would it take longer because humvees cannot go over 60mph but most Iraqi people do not have cell phones and I don't think they have a service such as 911 like we do here. Even places in the US don't have 911 service. My granpa's house in Vermont just got it a year ago.

Does that help you understand a little better?

591975[/snapback]

Realy now? a friend of mine whose deploying in a week or so told me aobut flying around his base on hawaii at around 90+ in a humvee... also aparently those military humvees can turn on a dime, I dont know, thats just what i heard.. but aparently the funnest thing to do is drive around in the middle of the night without lights just wearing NVG's... :D

dude thats not war its ppl being ppl. our soldiers dont do that they have dicipline. in iraq its eye for eye tooth for tooth. who knows what happened media always jumps the gun not even investigating just strating sensless anger against the US