Its Official Security Forces Shooting Innocents

LiquidPCB

What are you guys talking about

What happened in iraq is wrong no question so either you are saying that there is nothing wrong about the video or nothing should be done or the police arent fast enough or no on is responsible or this is the world today thats all crap its wrong and has to be dealt with I know the worlds a big bad place but that sort of crap . is not on in iraq or anywhere else so direct your anger somewhere else not at me if you dont like the issues that are brought up thats fine but telling me I am ignorant or dont know whats going on I will tell you whats going on theres nothing good about killing innocent people ever and nothing you can say can make me beleive otherwise.

Edited by LiquidPCB

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is saying that its right to kill innocent people. I wasn't trying to be mean or call you ignorant. I think we all thought that you were saying "That should have never happened because we were told Iraq is secure." Which Iraq is secure in the sense that they have a new government and we're working on training police forces and such. I know that I also thought you were saying that police should have showed up seconds after the shooting started...that would be the case in the US or Britain but not in Iraq. Humvees only go so fast and that road is a major highway between two cities. No one is saying that what happened is not wrong...

What are you guys talking about

What happened in iraq is wrong no question so either you are saying that there is nothing wrong about the video or nothing should be done or the police arent fast enough or no on is responsible or this is the world today thats all crap its wrong and has to be dealt with I know the worlds a big bad place but that sort of crap . is not on in iraq or anywhere else so direct your anger somewhere else not at me if you dont like the issues  that are brought up thats fine but telling me I am ignorant or dont know whats going on I will tell you whats going on  theres nothing good about killing innocent people ever and nothing you can say can make me beleive otherwise.

592498[/snapback]

Would it kill you to use some punctuation and break up that paragraph into a couple sentences. I have no idea what you just said. :blink:

No one is defending the actions of these people, but when you posted this, it sounded a lot like you seem to think Iraq is the only place things like that happen and you were condemning the armed forces yet again. By your logic, there is NO major city in the US that can be considered 'secure'. If we have misunderstood you, I'm sorry, but try to be a little clearer next time, eh?

In Burbank, California, a gang called "the Krypts" (Death to Tookie!) have an orientation method. For any new guy that wants to be in the gang, they drive him out onto the interstate in the middle of the night with their lights turned off. You know how it's common courtesy to flash your lights at someone who doesn't have theirs on? Well, the job of the new guy is to shoot, and preferably kill/injure the person who first flashes them for their lights being off.

I guess that makes all 290,000,000 US citizens atrocious mercenaries out to spill innocent blood. Death to America!

In Burbank, California, a gang called "the Krypts" (Death to Tookie!) have an orientation method.  For any new guy that wants to be in the gang, they drive him out onto the interstate in the middle of the night with their lights turned off.  You know how it's common courtesy to flash your lights at someone who doesn't have theirs on?  Well, the job of the new guy is to shoot, and preferably kill/injure the person who first flashes them for their lights being off. 

I guess that makes all 290,000,000 US citizens atrocious mercenaries out to spill innocent blood.  Death to America!

592528[/snapback]

Its "Cryps"

Debunked here

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/lightsout.asp

Ok youve done it now

Firstly comparing the USA with that video is ludacris its a war zone and I already said I take any US street but not iraq

secondly the idea of neutralising iraq was meant to make it safer

now even before you say it takes time

its been 2 years and things seem to be getting worse for the civilians living there

and its not the soldiers fault they just follow orders.

now youre nice little gang story is nice but because those gang bangers do it does that mean oh its fine because it happens here so the bad iraqies deserve to have some good old american fun too.

Death to america on the contary it seems a lot of other people are getting smashed with the death stick.

It doesnt make you more tuff or more of a man having no feelings for the plight of others just cause other peoples death doesnt faze you

it doesnt faze me either I dont know them but the principle is what concerns me and thats whats at stake.

If we in the west interfere in the worlds business then its our responsibility to give a positive outcome for the recipients of that so called help.

ok, you've pissed me off liquid. NO ONE IS ****ING SAYING THAT ITS RIGHT!!! JESUS CHRIST! WE ALL AGREE THAT IT IS WRONG! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD! What we are saying is that it sounds like you are blaming the US forces for not getting there fast enough. And the civilians in Iraq have gained a lot from this war. They have new schools, a new better government, they can vote...etc. The references to the gangs and stuff is saying that this happens all over the world and not just in Iraq. In my apartment complex we had a shooting around 2-3 weeks ago...if all you saw(like in this video) was the people shooting at others and then it ends you would say that Orlando Police is terrible, you wouldn't see the police rolling up seconds later and arresting them. THIS VIDEO DOES NOT SHOW THE WHOLE STORY! These people were probably arrested minutes later and will be brought to trial. And the "It takes time" is in reference to how long it takes police to get from where they are to where the shooting is taking place. In the US, the response time takes around 2 minutes on average. I'm sure it is a lot longer in Iraq.

Also, if you made your post legible by using punctuation maybe we could understand what you are trying to say better.

I just want to state for the record that I dont care.

1. Yes it is bad that these guys are driving around shooting peeps.

2. If they arent US soldiers or contractors, then it doesnt make anyone here look bad.

3. Let their govt take care of reprimanding them.

4. Have a corn dog and go get your unit serviced and quit being so dramatic. You too KB.

it doesnt faze me either I dont know them but the principle is what concerns me and thats whats at stake.

592546[/snapback]

No one here has said that the principle doesn't concern them. All we are trying to say is, why does it seem to bother you MORE that it is happening there, than the same things happening here in the states? To us, it just appears that you're trying to find things to classy lady about going wrong in Iraq. We aren't saying these things should be ingnored. We are saying that you need to look at the positive things as well.

So what youre saying is you think its terrible but these things happen anyway and these things happen in the states as well (they are called masacres when it happens in the US and usually takes weeks for people to get over it)

Also the government have done a stellar job managing iraq and this is an isolated incident thats been dealt with

ohh I thought I was a too bit moron thanks for putting me straight.

Not that I'm trying to slam Liquid or anything, but here's a good example of senseless killing in the US. Two of the killings happened less than 10 miles from where I live. I also hve met the killer on several occaisions, seen him around town, and know his wife (now ex-wife) very well. Very scary.

Rear First

Read Second

Read Third

I don't know of many people who would argue against the death penalty in this case.