Teens With Cell Phones

martymcfly

(kids/teens only) Do you have a cell phone?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. (kids/teens only) Do you have a cell phone?

• Yes, and I pay for it myself.
    • Yes, and my parent(s)/guardian(s) pay for it.
    • Yes, and I have partial responsibility for the bill.
    • No.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a cell phone since I graduated HS. of course I had a pager before that... 3 years of that crap. NEVER let my parents pay my bill on anything like that. why? less control I could give them the better. also have had many company deals where employers are footing the bill anyway.

Now I have a massive gaggle of phones to deal with I'm actually frustrated by cellphones. I have 5 lines coming into my nextel, a black berry, sprint / nextel PCS PC card modem, and my personal cingular phone. plus I pay the bill on my wife's phone too.

BTW I'm 25

Edited by bigred

I use maybe 30 minutes a month.

584752[/snapback]

Haha, I used to do that back in high school. I'd be lucky to get to a hundred minutes. Now, it ranges somewhere between 800 and 1500 minutes a month. Ha, gotta love those girls :P

As for the cell, I've had it since sophomore year of high school. I never really wanted or needed it, just for my parents to be able to keep in touch with me. It's only been the last 2 years where I've started putting it to heavy use. As for who pays, I have always bought my phones myself. My parents originally paid for it when I first got it, then I started footing the bill once I got to college. Plus, this way they don't get to see the 90+ minute phone calls I make at 2AM :D

13 years old and I pay for both my phone and service, $300 phone and $60 a month (unlimited minutes, text, and everthing)

I might as well get used to paying for my stuff as early as I can, I know my parents cant pay for me forever <_<

edit: I guess I forgot to mention I use about 200 - 300 minutes a day, that is why I have unlimited lol

Edited by Arkadiy

I Payed for my razr v3 and my parents pay for my service as a b-day present. Their contract was up and we had 8k rollover minutes to the new contract, So were paying $5 more a month for less minutes but an extra phone. So i fall under the partial category bc i bought my phone and my parents pay the $5 extra/mo for mine :P