Stable At 3.75

martymcfly

oh i'll be careful... first thing in the morning i'll pick up my swiftech apex kit from reception and see you at 3.2...

i'll be there eating some sandwiches while you catch up tho :P

584023[/snapback]

hard - are you the earl of sandwich?

and also, when you make your 3500 "naked", what kind of crap was under the hood and how thick was the IHS...

cause i definitely don't want to make mine naked i like the security of the heat spreader, buuuuut i'd like to lap it while it's off to bare copper, and also clean the gunk off and use AS5!!!!!

sorry to hijack.

hey before anyone with an opteron considers them "king of air" you need to knock me off the leaderboard on the Opteron OC Competition!! :D

i'm still cruising at 3.07ghz 24/7 folding and prime and EVERYthing stable so you've got your work cut out swifty old chum...

iumaestro... i have photos and VIDEO of ihs removal and intend to do a short guide/article on it but i need the time to do it... and i'm way behind with my studies... so it's looking like a december/christmas special atm lol

hey before anyone with an opteron considers them "king of air" you need to knock me off the leaderboard on the Opteron OC Competition!! :D

i'm still cruising at 3.07ghz 24/7 folding and prime and EVERYthing stable so you've got your work cut out swifty old chum...

iumaestro... i have photos and VIDEO of ihs removal and intend to do a short guide/article on it but i need the time to do it... and i'm way behind with my studies... so it's looking like a december/christmas special atm lol

584106[/snapback]

ok you know what you ungrateful air cooling traitor, ill push mines up to 3.1ghz and see how stable it gets :P

edit: @ 310*10 @ 2.5-4-3-7 isnt stable, eh guess ill weaken some timings :P

More like 4.5 ghz +

584370[/snapback]

Yes, you are right, I've had my 3.0 Prescott to 3990Mhz and it still won't outperform a heavily overclocked AMD, not that that kind of performance is necassary for anything I do, heck I have no reason to overclock, just do it for fun.

Thats why next time I'm going AMD, lol.