Socket 939 Oc Competition (single/dual)

hardnrg

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am not weak, i was caught off guard

611516[/snapback]

lol im only playing, eh i bet my stacker with the board and stuff would probably be heavier than 75lbs :lol: and heres a status update for you hardnrg, i am past 7 hours occt stable, ill post the 24th hour results tomorrow, i am going to show you what a dressed up 146 in its armor can do to a naked chip :lol: wish me luck though.

OMFG :lol: you mean i just spent ALL these hours on something that doesnt count? bah... hell im still doing it and then aff prime 95, i did noticed with prime, yeterday failed 3 hours in to it while it was only 1 for occt, anyways shes doing good, im going to let her finish it and then start on prime 95 asap.

well i guess if you complete 24 hours of occt i can't see any reason to add occt-24hr back to phase 2 results... most people don't bother, but since you did, may as well log the result eh :D

well i guess if you complete 24 hours of occt i can't see any reason to add occt-24hr back to phase 2 results... most people don't bother, but since you did, may as well log the result eh :D

611626[/snapback]

woot, im happy now that my occt dillema wont be in vein :lol: cant wait and today is friday too :D so tell me hardnrg, out of ALL the opteron air users here, who do you think poses a threat to you? :lol:

well Verran and lilkev have the best chips, but also don't seem to have as much determination as you lol... flashystylez has the same chip as you but i dunno if he's willing to push it as far...

so basically, you do, because you're more determined lol

Alright well Not 24hour stable prime95 but 3 hours stable just shutdown and got cpu stepping

cacje 0546apaw hopefully i got the right stuff?

its a 2.97ghz almost stock voltages only raised a lil for ram/cpu ram i havnt tweaked running very loose timings just trying to get cpu higher then ill tweak ram timings

Heres a ss with maxtcase and prime95 and cpuz ScreenShot maxtcase\

this isnt as high as it can go either :):lol::lol: i havnt even really raised vcore that much only to 1.5v and 1.7v for ram so im excited about this chip. will be testing stability later and will keep running prime95. i havnt done anything special in bios besides raise cpu and vcore for cpu and ram voltage. havnt tweaked ram timings yet just let them kinda go auto.

Edited by ThunderChicken

well Verran and lilkev have the best chips, but also don't seem to have as much determination as you lol... flashystylez has the same chip as you but i dunno if he's willing to push it as far...

so basically, you do, because you're more determined lol

611765[/snapback]

thats good to know :lol: so far 21hours now, 3 more left and then i can get back to gaming. i havent seen much progress from those two if any at all, so pretty much its all up to me and you and perhaps flashy to make these chips really shine, and cant forget lego. i think its mainly between us 4, 4.5 if you count weee and his phase >< :P