Socket 939 Oc Competition (single/dual)

hardnrg

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i gave up with the dual core for now i simply cant aford to buy it with my new higher electric bills also i dont feel the need for a dual core system just yet maybe when the prices drop in a few months, so i am ordering myself a 146 this week time to join the leader board i hope

so my HTPC is getting my P4 and my Dad is gettibng the 2500+ sop i dont lose any folding power but gain some lol

Well i gave up with the dual core for now i simply cant aford to buy it with my new higher electric bills also i dont feel the need for a dual core system just yet maybe when the prices drop in a few months, so i am ordering myself a 146 this week time to join the leader board i hope

so my HTPC is getting my P4 and my Dad is gettibng the 2500+ sop i dont lose any folding power but gain some lol

the 146 will be harder to find, i might get lucky and replace my 3200 on my neo2 with my 146 which will be replaced by a 148 or 3700(if the 3700 can hit 3ghz...) or 150. most importantly, my ram NEEDS to get replaced, think it couldnt last on 2.82vdimm...

• 10 months later...

CPU-Z

3200+ Winchester @ 2850 MHz

stepping: unknown (i've sold it so i can't find it, might be on old thread though)

maxtcase: unknown

285eh0.th.jpg

3500+ Venice @ 3092 MHz

stepping: LBBLE 0520EPMW

3099rw7.th.jpg

Opteron 170 @ 2956 MHz

stepping: CCBWE 0534SPMW

suicide2956mhzcq5.th.gif

Opteron 148 @ 3209 MHz

stepping: CABNE 0536GPMW