Painkiller

Encrypted_God

Has anybody played this game...christ this game is morbid...I had just started this expansion. I've had it for quite some time now but yea...it's crazy!!

that games fun, its just like serous same but with a dark look. its easy fun but near the end of the game its get boring and the last boss when time is fozzen make it hard to kill him. how does this game scare you guys? its nothing like doom3 even with srround sound things dont just drop out at you.

It scares me because of the images and the characters in the game. And yes, it did get boring at the end of the first one.

**I am now at Looney Park. I have been riding this Rollercoaster for awhile now. Dang this game is just craaaaaazy....I really like it!!

Edited by Mahtayo ThreeEagles

If you like weird freaky stuff in your games, you should check out American McGee's Alice. There's some crazy kids in that one too.

But for true creepiness with a scare factor, I'm liking F.E.A.R. so far, and what I've played of The Suffering (the original, I haven't gotten the sequel yet).