Best Fan: Zaleman

Joseph4829

and your CPU is?

It's a P4, 3.2 if I remember correctly.

The temp was around 90F with a Thermaltake fan I was using. I also replaced the case with an Antec 180, which lets me point the Zaleman fan up.

Edited by Joseph4829

The temp was around 90F with a Thermaltake fan I was using.

570481[/snapback]

and people wonder why I dog TT. lol.....glad to hear you got such a temp decrease.

I just bought it and a tube of arctic silver compound based on the feedback from this site. It'll be my first after-market CPU fan ... I'm currently using the stock CPU heatsink/FAN that came with my CPU.

Any issues with installation? Is it still working for you? I've heard a few people receiving fans that had slightly concave bases .... did you find that to be an issue? It looks pretty bulky, do you know if it will fit in a Raidmax Ninja Gaming Case? I checked my CPU and motherboard and they are supported so hopefully no issues there.

Oh and another question, when I remove my old CPU Heatsink, should I clean off any compound that's placed on my CPU before putting on the Arctic Silver compound? Is so, is there a procedure to follow?

Thanks,

just curious, where did you buy it and how much? link please...

571837[/snapback]

I just bought one about a week or two ago at XPC Gear.com for $65......the shipping was free but it did take about a week to get to me! Anyways that hs is great, I have it on a AMD64 3800+ Venice, got about 12 degrees cooler at both idle and under load, which to me thats pretty good considering I'm oc'ed at 2.8ghz.

nice results! my bro just ordered from the egg on sale for 67.00...i hope to get one soon

573444[/snapback]

wow on sale and its still almost 70 bucks? that thing better cool dang good lol.