Screw You Venice

ok my LBBLE 0519cdjw venice 3200+ is REALLY . me off... the pos is NOT 24/7 stable past 250htt. i went from 260 and beyond, raised the vcore and loosened the hell outa my ram... i am pretty much stumped and aggrovated. stupid 2.5ghz... bah oh well, nothing like whining and B****ing about my proc and how i can save a glorious 20watts by using a operton heh. but seriously, my proc is ticking me off. on some good news though, i got my cousins 754 rig overclocked decently, his 1800+ is running 245*9 and ill see if i can push it further and his evga 6800gt @ 370/1110.

Guest Silenc3
Well Some CPUs are jsut dudes, better luck next time.!

567816[/snapback]

I agree, Swifty look for a chick.

It happens with CPU's. Some steppings are better then others. I am already coming across E0 Prescott's that are duds.

Edited by FxXP

Is your HT multiplier set to 3 or 4, bc if it's set to 4...set it to 3, and you should be good to go. Otherwise...idk for sure.

567837[/snapback]

i even tried ht of 2 and still nothing.

i think he dosent know how to o/c that well

the vinnece seems to o/c like all hell, or a complete dud, i have one

567887[/snapback]

my venice is a dud... i know how to overclock my proc... ask other members here, ive come a long way.

It happens with CPU's. Some steppings are better then others. I am already coming across E0 Prescott's that are duds.

567892[/snapback]

yeah, im starting to think its just my stepping and week. i have heard cases where week 15 venices overall overclock the best to 2.8ghz and higher.