Well, I Pre-ordered An Xbox 360

Blue_cow

I do the same thing.  Logitechs gamepads are downright nice.  I have no complaints playing Madden on my PC with a gamepad.  I still console... but only because I have to since not all the great games get realeased to the PC.  But my preference will always be the PC.  If I paid that much to get it up and running I better dang well use all that hardware for something other than internet, music, etc

571203[/snapback]

lol, so true, so true. If I didn't build this computer, I could have purchased all the next-gen consoles coming out plus this gen's and still have money left over!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So elder scrolls is delayed till feb 06?? But... noOOOO. It cant be, i was told that it would be out two weeks after the 360 launch... oh whats a girl to do.... uh. i mean, guy. yeah. guy.

574884[/snapback]

Confused about what you are? Just unzip.... I'm sure that will straighten out which gender you are.

Yes it's true, oblivion has been delayed. They are also working with microsoft to try and make it possible to have user created content on xbox live, if MS doesn't pull through that means the 360 version won't have user customized dungeons etc. :(

Confused about what you are? Just unzip.... I'm sure that will straighten out which gender you are.

Yes it's true, oblivion has been delayed. They are also working with microsoft to try and make it possible to have user created content on xbox live, if MS doesn't pull through that means the 360 version won't have user customized dungeons etc. :(

574891[/snapback]

that's just further evidence it pays to get the PC version over the xbox60 version :P

• 1 month later...

you might have heard this, etc etc i know ill get bratched at probobly.. but, you cant run normal xbox games on the 360, so if you wana play halo2 or any of the games that havent came out yet for the 360, keep your xbox

you might have heard this, etc etc i know ill get bratched at probobly.. but, you cant run normal xbox games on the 360, so if you wana play halo2 or any of the games that havent came out yet for the 360, keep your xbox

594949[/snapback]

No you can play the orginal xbox games on the 360 <_<

You just need to download the latest emulation software from xbox live on ur 360.

Edited by Mr.Who?

No you can play the orginal xbox games on the 360 <_>

You just need to download the latest emulation software from xbox live on ur 360.

594952[/snapback]

for some games, that is.

but fergjob, if you bothered to read some of the earlier posts, you would have already seen this discussed.