Opteron Oc Results

Verran

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup, they are socket 939, if you look at everyone's mobos in this or any other thread concerning the new opterons you'd work this out for yourself...

this morning... 2950 @ 1.525v, occt 1/2 hour stable... 2970 failed, 2960 is running now...

the reason i'm using occt is because it tends to have consistent failure points, like if you ran the same settings, you'd get pretty much or dead on the same failure time... i'm using my failure times to guesstimate the amount i need to downclock to get a successive completion of the 1/2 hour test...

obviously prime95 will not run at the same settings... from my previous oc on the 3500, the highest occt test was 2970, but my highest fully stable in everything including prime95 (18hours+) was 2920... so i'm bearing that much of a difference in mind ;)

update: 2960 :D

update: 2985 @ 1.550v

Posting real quick from the pay computer in the lobby of my hotel in Times Square :P

My opteron is 10 hours of OCCT stable. I haven't done SuperPI 32M and I probably won't for a long time. I don't actually consider 32M to be a really great stability test. I think OCCT is the best there is, so I use that primarily. I'll use 1M, 4M, 8M for quick stability tests, but 32M is a half hour, and if I'm going to run a test that long, it might as well be OCCT since I think that is much better.

NRG... those are some nice speeds that you've posted so far :) How are the temps at 1.525v? :P

so, when's someone gonna do it with water?

i'll do it in the spring, but is anyone else gonna do it like....now? :)

and hardnrg, put onf of those at 3 on folding for a week....i wanna see how many points a day it'll put up.