Odd Fact Time

Guest Flashstar

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the weird laws posted here are false.

The word cwm contains no vowels. (it means valley)

People do not go flying when shot, contrary to populatr belief. (yes, even with a 50 cal)

I=prt

v^2=v0^2+2ad

the inside of a cucumber is 10 degrees cooler than it's surrounding atmosphere.

564414[/snapback]

nature's watercooling... next time you reseat your heatsink, just slice some cucumbers up, slap em on, power up and call it a day.

U swallow about 9 spiders in your sleep in your lifetime

(not sure if someone already did that but I didnt see it)

564420[/snapback]

yea i've heard that. i don't know if that's wordly or american averages? if american, crap, if wordly, i know some dude sleeping on a desert floor in the wilderness has a better chance than me.

but, have you guys ever heard of the cockroaches in ear thing? my mother had that happen. they crawl in your ear cause it's warm, like.. way in, to the ear drum and press against it causing alot of pain.. but they can't back out and have no room to turn around. you have to get it removed by a doctor because pulling out yourself usually causes inner ear damage.

but, have you guys ever heard of the cockroaches in ear thing? my mother had that happen. they crawl in your ear cause it's warm, like.. way in, to the ear drum and press against it causing alot of pain.. but they can't back out and have no room to turn around. you have to get it removed by a doctor because pulling out yourself usually causes inner ear damage.

564505[/snapback]

??? that would really suck. I guess the cockroaches whre I live are bigger than average or something because I have never seen a cockroach small enough to fit all the way into my ear lol.

??? that would really suck. I guess the cockroaches whre I live are bigger than average or something because I have never seen a cockroach small enough to fit all the way into my ear lol.

564507[/snapback]

Unless ur like an elf.....with huge ears.....but even then ahahaha