How To Punish Your Dog.

Ste

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

one of my dogs loves peanut butter... and the joke is always to put a little on a cracker and get it stuck to the roof of his mouth... being mean (and drunk) one night, used a layer of peanut butter, hot sauce (I think it was called megadeth... had a skull on the bottle), and more peanut butter... jammed the cracker in the dogs mouth so it got stuck to the roof. as usual the licking began... oh was he pissed when he got thru the first layer :)

of course that was a joke, punishing the dog like that? nope. wouldn't work. rolled up news paper... nope. use a spray bottle with a little vineger with water... oh man the dogs learned.

i dont see how somone could want to hurt their dog in order to train them. If you are gonna do that . you shouldn't have a dog in the first place. Don't abuse your power. They feel pain just like the rest of us.

Unfortunately, humans have evolved to the point of emotions and such.

Sometimes, a little immaturity goes a long way in money and time saving. And, as nerm said in another thread, they're animals. Unless they're like Rainsford in The Most Dangerous Game (good story, btw), they learn via pain.

Yes, the hot sauce was funny IMO, but I'm a very sadistic a$$$$hole.

Unfortunately, humans have evolved to the point of emotions and such.

Sometimes, a little immaturity goes a long way in money and time saving. And, as nerm said in another thread, they're animals. Unless they're like Rainsford in The Most Dangerous Game (good story, btw), they learn via pain.

Yes, the hot sauce was funny IMO, but I'm a very sadistic a$$$$hole.

559989[/snapback]

Hey we got something in common, KB Ya!....

Edited by Ste

Yay!

Now when I RULE ZE WORLD, you'll get to build whatever computer you wish.

As long as it's AMD :P.

559996[/snapback]

I didn't know there was any other choice?

They are ANIMALS for crying out loud. Who gives a rats @$$ about how they feel. They are stupid and have to be taught not to do things.....Some of you said you shouldn't train your dog with pain? wtf??? People train their kids with pain. So a dog is more sensitive and important than a kid? NOT....and yes spanking your child and smacking their hands hurts them it causes them pain but not a harmful pain. It is a "hey that is wrong you don't do that" kind of pain.........Some of you animal lovers need to learn there is a difference between discipline and cruelty.

I was brought up under the swear and soap in the mouth, they used to use hotsause until I basically drank the bottle, but still, you can't tell me hot sause for a dog is horrible. When we had our dog we used the tap on the nose, that got his attention. Not a hit, but a solid tap that got his attention, sometimes made him sneeze but its just like getting hit in the nose as a human, you know you did something wrong and you probably won't do it again.

my wife always says i spoil the heck out of mydog but i tell shes my baby and not to mess with me or else me and my bit<h will walk out on her . i say it as a joke but i do really care for my lil dogs shes actually kept a lot of arguments from escalating cuz she barks when the wife yells at me . lol good dog mans best friend