Your Best Online Game

Ste

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

far cry, hell yeah! I play as nan0click *TAW* in far cry, if you've played Far Cry, you've probably seen either our servers or another TAW member before

i'm playing CS:S surf a lot now too, ill take you at that lol

if you google taw you get transexuals at work, and that is not us :lol: we are The Art of Warfare lol and we play a lot of major games, i just stick with far cry, i'm not in the HL (CS) division

Edited by nan0click

:unsure:

555853[/snapback]

nice editing of my post :P

<-retired Diablo 2 LOD Pro. Been d2 free for over a year now  :lol: (seriously addicting game). Now, I'd say ConquerOnline(play on "Dreams" server->"Dream" world)

555870[/snapback]

OMG, honestly, i dont care about d2 anymore, i had 15x 415 eth botd zerkers on mules and a few perf eth valors (not the glitched ones), now it can go to hell for all i care. besides GW is the shlt till something better comes along, and no i wont be a noob and pay to play... ie xbox live and WoW... (no offense to those paying to play). BUT, if ut2k7 were to be pay to play, hell id do it in a heart beat. so far, im diablo II free for 2-4 months, hopefully my accounts expired.

Guest Jeremy
nice editing of my post :P

555911[/snapback]

:rolleyes: I just deleted what was irrelevant . . . I suggest some grammar lessons.