Pwned

Ste

I've played against [myg0t] members before.

Even though they suck, they're amazingly annoying with their . OGC hacks (Wallhack + Aimbot = Gay), and can be a PITA to kill. However, they've greatly gone down recently.

Most hackers are poor at CS, and suck even with hacks. I greatly enjoy killing speedhackers, and even use an ESP to beat them at their own game (note: I don't use it any other times). It's amazingly fun to watch them classy lady and whine because you killed them.

But, there are those that garner some respect. For example, [JAPS] members are great people, and told me which ESP would be best to counter n00b hackers (and yesh, it's VAC proof), and it's worked out great. I've had fun with people who speedhack ("I just click real fast."), and they've brought humor to some pubs before they got banned.

I'm not saying all hackers are bad, or good. And by hackers, I really mean script kiddies (except for [JAPS]), because that's all they are.

But [myg0t] are the lowest of the low, and most people who join or wear the tag are pre-pubescent kids who are angry at their parents not buying them a 7800GTX.

EDIT: And if you're going to use this as a reference to all CS players, then please uninstall Steam. We don't need any more idiots like that wasting Valve's bandwidth.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any one else catch the

pwned, pwned.nl, www.pwned.nl, owned, myg0t, mygot, my got, my g0t, my god, my g0d, counterstrike, counterstrike, cs pwned, counter strike pwned, counterstrike pwned, gameserver, pwned flash, [myg0t], pawned, powned, owned, 0wned, flash game, doom, half life, cartoon, video, flash, i know you hack, hack, cheat, 0mg, omg, oh my god, o my god, o my g0d

written at the bottom.. its there.. just highlight it and WHAM!! .. yeah thats pretty old but its still good