Pdf Help

GameGuru1

My Dad was looking for a way to take one page out of a PDF of about 1000 pages... I don't have much experience with PDF's so does anyone know how this can be done? I'm thinking there must be an option somewhere in Acrobat, but I'm not able to play with it atm...

Thanks in advance

i think you need adobe acrobat creator or some thing like that. im not sure if you can just use 1 page just like that . you can try printing it then use a scanner that makes pdfs thats what id do

Have you tried the "print to file" option?

Depending on what type of data is in the pdf, this may or may not work nicely. You could set up a printer to be "Generic/Text Only" to make that file human-readable, or you could get Adobe Distiller installed, and then you'll get the option to print to PDF.

• 15 years later...

If you want to delete a page just click "delete page" in the toolbar. 

If you want to copy a page just click and drag the section, copy to clipboard and paste in another program.

• 1 month later...

Are you looking for the easiest and quickest way how to speed up laptop? Have you experienced one of the following when you use your laptop?

• Your laptop is running slower than usual?
  • Does it take forever to run or load programs?
  • Need to fix iTunes freezes?
  • Your laptop freezes up or crashes at random?
  • You are plagued by the Blue Screen of Death?
  • Computer errors frequently pop up and hassle you?
  • Your system takes forever to boot up or shut down?

Worry no more because a registry cleaner software should be able to diagnose what's the problem and lets you pinpoint exactly how to boost system performance on your laptop. Don't try to fix it manually as it is only recommended for computer experts. It's because if you remove or uninstall a wrong registry entry, your laptop may entirely collapse.

It's highly recommended to use a registry clean up software at this point. You can get a free diagnosis for common computer/laptop issues like:

• Computer Freezing
  • Error Messages
  • Blue Screens
  • Spyware and Viruses
  • Update Drivers
  • Slow Speeds

Let a registry cleaner automatically scan your computer and improve the speed of your laptop in minutes!