What's On Your System Tray At The Moment?

OptikaliLLusion

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From left to right:

VNC

Logitech Mouse Driver

Sound Card Control Panel

Network Lights (YEY!)

Crystal Control (LCD software)

RivaTuner

USDM (Epox Motherboard Utility Thinger)

TKC

EXPERTool (6800 fan speed control!)

AVG

Profile Space

MSN

BitComet

Email :)

Alcohol 120%

Steam

Winamp

Floats Mobile Agent (Sony Ericsson Phone Software)

post-31629-0-25124600-1318277917_thumb.jpg

does that include the icon on your start bar showing the download of a movie?....  That I'm sure you are purchasing :P  ;)

540747[/snapback]

Actually, it is Virtual Dub or something like that and that is the progress of the audio encoding. I was encoding Little Nicky after ripping it to my computer off my legal DVD copy of the movie ;):lol::P

And Markie, I don't know how to say this, but... the system tray images look horrendously blocky

Actually, it is Virtual Dub or something like that and that is the progress of the audio encoding. I was encoding Little Nicky after ripping it to my computer off my legal DVD copy of the movie ;)  :lol:  :P

And Markie, I don't know how to say this, but... the system tray images look horrendously blocky

541242[/snapback]

Firefox shrinking the image? Zoom in on the image perhaps? Looks just fine to me :P

Firefox shrinking the image? Zoom in on the image perhaps? Looks just fine to me :P

541417[/snapback]

You know IE does that too. And also he might be talking about the poor jpg quality, but I think it gets the point thru anyways. ^_^

You know IE does that too. And also he might be talking about the poor jpg quality, but I think it gets the point thru anyways. ^_^

541426[/snapback]

:lol: oh yeah. Forgot about IE doing that cause I always used to turn it off! It annoyed me because the only way to zoom in seemed to be to hover over the image for a few seconds till that stupid button appeared in the corner? Not just click and zoom. Grr!!

I must need my eyes checking then I think, because that jpg honestly looks just fine to me!!!