What's On Your System Tray At The Moment?

OptikaliLLusion

What's on your system tray (showing only active stuff, AKA not after you click the Show button)? Show an image and explain it all.

taskbar6hr.th.jpg

Left to right:

AIM, AutoGK, Windows WLAN Status, WLAN 2500 Config, OpenOffice, Steam, Trackpad System, Sygate Firewall, Google Talk, NOD32, Volume, AC Power

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate a cluttered desktop/systray... I've got Opera, the stupid Remove Hardware thing because of my Raid drives, and my Audigy Soundbar to access my sound stuff. And of course the clocks. Every once in a while I'll have Trillian open in the taskbar and Steam for CS:S, but these are the ones I have open regularly.

no picture cuz im to lazy but i got

aim, razer driver, google desktop beta 2, uptime project, xfire, xear 3d, local area connection, nvidia settings, avg free edition, volume, and microsoft spyware remover

windows security alerts (stupid thing anyway), ATI control pannel, Norton control pannel, winamp, google desktop, ultramon, taskmanager, speedfan, weather bug, trillian, safe to remove hardware, gigabit lan, wireless lan, firewire lan, windows updates ready to install, ms anti spyware, creative remote center, du meter, coolmon, creative disk detector, and volume control....

god that's a LONG list.