• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61 or greater

Darn...well I'm sure she'll make you very happy  :( .  As for Gettysburg...I'm a big big big time history buff and I  have the entire script to that movie memorized.  When I was younger I used to watch it over and over again.

532151[/snapback]

Yes, she does make me happy lol.............dude same here. I can literally recite that movie word for word lol. I am not as big of a history buff as I used to be, but the Civil War still remains as my favorite reading subject lol.

EDIT: in fact I used to do Civil War re-enactments, but haven't had time to do them for a few years.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got close to a hundred, but all they do is make sure the dvd rack doesn't float away... I hardly watch any of them - I can't sit down and do nothing long enough to see the whole thing without sleeping... Of course unless it's Tommy Boy or VanWilder :D

sorry no dvd ownage but on occasion i rent a few. mostly chick flicks when my wife wants to stay home and snuggle. i do it for the snuggle not the movie. favorite movies are

1. space balls and star wars

2. brave heart

3. independance day.

4. godfather ---> all of them

5. untouchables

6. lost boys---> vampires rock

7. sandlot

8. rocky--> all but the last one

my downstairs neighbors has hundreds so i borrow his all the time

Ive got around 30. most of them are the "two for 15 bucks" ones you get in a bin at rogers video... ill just name a few here.... btw these are not my favourite movies.

cheaper by the dozen

catch me if you can

contact

the neverending story (1 and 2)

the santa clause

then ive got ones that i bought for like 30 bucks just because they were awesome:

Donnie darko directors cut

office space

hackers

matrix ultimate collection

man on fire

And yeah, ive got some more that my sister watches (all the harry potter movies and lotr movies)