I Broke!

Mr Black Cat

what is the most significant damage that your body has incurred?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. what is the most significant damage that your body has incurred?

• Breathing disease
    • Broken bone
    • Brain problems
    • Torn ligaments/tendons/muscles
    • Senses failing (eg- hearing, sight, touch, smell, taste)
    • Heart problems
    • Kidney/liver/digestive system problems
    • Sexual reproduction issues (this can be devastating to your ego.)
    • Skin problems

I mean it, no joke. This sorta thing is a very interesting topic. Plus, I'd like to hear some stories....except for the sexual reproduction part. That would be mind scarring in some cases.

This ought to be good:

Mr Black Cat

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEll, I have severe R.A.D. (reactive airway disease) and it really messed me up. I just found out that i can actually die from it. I can run about 25 ft. and then I have an r.a.d attack. That's pretty significant.

Also: is a heart murmur a life threatening issue?

murmurmurmur:

Mr Black Cat

depends on how serious. I think mine is pretty benign.

Actually, my body has no permanent damage. The most damage I have had is a toss-up between two things (both healed):

1. When I was a (younger) kid, I ws eating dinner one day. I heard rugrats on in the living room. I ran straight in, but I was leaning forward, misjuded, and ran headfirst into a marble table. I needed stitches, but I didn't get any.

2. At battleship cove (decomissioned ships), they have these ladder-staircases. I was at the top of one, slipped on some water, and slid down, half on, half hanging over the side. I hit the banister and was leeft with a deep red mark two inches from a place that would have prevented me from reproducing. Very close call.

My back is so messed up. 8 months ago, if I did any hard core rotations I could paralyze myself with pain for up to 40 hours. I cracked a vertebrae playing hockey and didn't even know it. I continued to play for several months. That, on top of having degenerative disc disease (no fluid between two discs = bones rubbing against each other = ow) and spondylothesis and scoliosis (many people do, but thats just another to add to the list). I've been working out 5 days a week since then and I haven't felt any pain in about 3 months. The doctor said it will kick my butt when I get older though.

That's my worst injury...

my next one is POISON IVY

omfg I reacted SO bad to it. I was @ an IT camp and I got it. It spread to my ENTIRE body (minus my shlong and face.. LOl.. i made sure not to touch myself). I had to go to the emergency + several doctors appointments. I was on steriods for a month and it took longer than that for a an area of it to go away. Man, did I feel ugly hahah.