Xbox360 Final Pricing

BionicSniper

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

halo 3 is all i want... I havent decided what to buy yet, im considering everything,

yes that includes nintendo revolution

529958[/snapback]

I may buy Revolution a year or so after it comes out, but seriously I would strongly recomend you wait on it and monitor its success. Nintendo is going down hill. Gamecube was the weakest in sales for all their systems, Gameboy DS isn't living up to expectations, Gameboy Micro (wtf another remake of advance???), they delayed Zelda:Twilight Princess AGAIN, and Revolution won't be as backwards compatible as they said...

OMG I'm so pissed. I mean its expected that newsreports only report the badside but I hate it when they over do it. Today there was a fairly large article basically complaining about the price. They had quotes from people saying its way too expensive to buy. They failed to mention ANYWHERE in the article that the $399 package comes with a crap load of extras. The only difference between the two packages that he mentioned was the hard drive. Not the extra controller, memory card, xboxlive headset, HD video cables, and whatever else I forgot to mention. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: X50

I've never ever ever cared for racing games, I hope PGR3 has something really specail to offer. The only reason I want it is for the cars. I can drive a freakin Enzo man! :P I don't care what anyone says, this 360 has the BEST launch lineup that any console has EVER had.

Gah, I just got my mom to get me a xbox last chistmas, now I gotta beg her for another more expensive one for this chrsitmas!! Well...if we sell PS2 and regular Xbox, I may be able to pull it off with extra christmas and birthday money, thats how I originaly build my PC :P .

Must play halo 3 :ph34r: .

Gah, I just got my mom to get me a xbox last chistmas, now I gotta beg her for another more expensive one for this chrsitmas!! Well...if we sell PS2 and regular Xbox, I may be able to pull it off with extra christmas and birthday money, thats how I originaly build my PC :P .

Must play halo 3 :ph34r: .

530091[/snapback]

And remember it will be backward compatible! Plus... who needs a Sony system when there is XBOX!

LoArmistead, you don't have to pay 400. You can get the cheaper 300 version and still play the games. The 400 package is just for the serious games who will be playing XBox Live, downloading content, basically using the 360 as an all in one media center.

Dudes I did not realize this about 360! You can turn the console on and off from the controller! Now I don't have to actually walk over to the TV to turn it off!