A Happy Beginning?

CoolMaster

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job man. Take it slowly at first I guess. It would suck if you went to fast for her and ruined the friendship.

517068[/snapback]

:withstupid:

Take things slowly, but not so slowly that she thinks of you as timid. Keep a steady pace and things will go perfectly for you two.

Congrats, it's always nice to see two close friends getting together and hitting it off. I wish you the best of luck (though with some foresight, you won't need it)

........reminds me of clips from Dawson's Creek, Smallville, etc.

very happy moments, too bad it didn't happen to me.

517073[/snapback]

Dude I seroiously love dawsons creek, It's by far my fav show ahah I know i know

but I have seasons on dvd, yea it's sad

and For the advice to not take it too fast, yea we agreed to not do that and let it goes "as it's supposed to"

she seemed very jsut stressed aboutt he whole thing, cause she just got out of a relationship, but she gets stressed easily, it's a whole LOTTA stuff come at her at once, and it's the first time she's ever admitted something like that :ph34r:

haha, thats usually me also claymeow. I tend to move to good friends pretty fast and never want to lose that, so thats why if I go out with someone, I try to do it fast instead of becoming friends first :-P

so i can go ask the girl out that I talked to on the phone yesterday for 9 hours stright

516986[/snapback]

what are you, a woman? 9 hours? :P jk

Congrats man, hopefully everything goes well for ya.

It's kinda hard right now, cause she's all stressed out since it's just came up right after she broke up with her old jack@$$ b/f but she still misses him :(, although she knows he's not right for him

I guess ill just need to give her time to get over him, which shouldnt take too long, she's a very independent woman

but she knows we have some kind of special thing, but I agree with her in wanting to take it as it goes and not force

........reminds me of clips from Dawson's Creek, Smallville, etc.

very happy moments, too bad it didn't happen to me.

517073[/snapback]

It'll happen bro, Don't worry there's always a next time.

Guest Raven65

Congrats. but how old r u? This relationship can turn into the end of a friendship if you break up. that's the onlt risk you take.

what are you, a woman? 9 hours?  :P  jk

Congrats man, hopefully everything goes well for ya.

517373[/snapback]

Man you totally beat me to this! I read that on page 1 and thought "holy crap, just wait till I get done reading page 2! This guy is gonna hear from me about his womanly phone times!"

Good on you for getting to it first, Im going to go BBQ some red meat and play some manly violent video games now...