Windows Vista

Kash

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice screeie silkster.I still want my 3d interface.

On Linux: The usability still leaves a few things to be desired.

My expirence trying to install the linux version of F@H being the case in point. I had to do somthing like 5x more work to get the file to run. Assuming the rest of the world is more fond of point and click that I am we see where the issues are.

Heard a rumor that in the enduser licence agreement it says that Microsoft has the right to turn u in to the police if they find u pirateing any software. If that true im sticking to xp aslong as I can. Also anyone have any idea of a price range. Im thinking $150+

515060[/snapback]

Yeah, if you don't pay for your OS's you may be forced to join the Linux movement or pay up: MS Genuine Advantage 1.0. :ph34r:

Guest Jeremy
On Linux: The usability still leaves a few things to be desired.

My expirence trying to install the linux version of F@H being the case in point. I had to do somthing like 5x more work to get the file to run. Assuming the rest of the world is more fond of point and click that I am we see where the issues are.

516832[/snapback]

Thats the problem with Linux for me too. Sure you can get Linux to do a lot of stuff Windows can do without stupid M$, but it takes way too much work. Windows you just click and go.

Yeah, if you don't pay for your OS's you may be forced to join the Linux movement or pay up: MS Genuine Advantage 1.0:ph34r:

516982[/snapback]

That genuine advantage thing is a joke. Its incredibly easy to bypass. The targeted people of it are average users that were sold illegal copies of XP. Besides, its not like other sites don't host stuff anyway ;)

• 1 month later...