1. 1. Which Graphics bus do you use?

• AGP
    • PCI-E

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im still using agp. When you think about it, its too expensive to upgrade. You have to upgrade not only your video card (and spend like 500 dollars on that) but then you also have to upgrade your motherboard and potentially your cpu aswell (if you have an old one like my athlon xp 3000)

Too poor to upgrade just yet :D

513933[/snapback]

:withstupid:

also - does everybody remember way back in the day when you could do SLI with matrox cards... either pci or ISA i think... but then AGP came out as a single slot and made dual-cards obselete. i'm waiting for what's after pci-e :)

i don't see myself being able to buy anything for a few years. just starting to live completely on my own. bills suck!

edit: blue_cow welcome to the exclusive windows xp/fedora4 on athlon 3000+'s club?

Edited by IUMaestro

Heh, When will nvidia realize that the market for agp video cards is wide open :angry2:

514238[/snapback]

Well the good thing about AGP is that they are cheaper and you can get a really good one for a good price. But it is with big companies like hp and dell ect that I have noticed that there new computers only offere PCI-e and not AGP.