Vga Asus V9999gt/td/256 Rtl

Comes in today!

I assuming that, with my luck anyway, that my proc is going to be the bottleneck as usual, but its sure gonna spank the **** out of my 5600xt, my other 512 of ram should be in tomorrow :)

STUPID! the asus 6800Gt is just a beefed up 6800 12pipeline and not 16 and they charge you the same, you shuold think about readin specs, as you can get a REAL 6800GT for $250 and that one you just got is $300 on newegg.com i would send it back

:huh:

i would like to know where you get your information from, considering all the reviews ive read on this state it is the GT Core, 16 pipelines, all tests shows it keeping up with the ultra, as it should since the clock speeds are relatively close

IF it is just a beefed up 6800 then its not even an NV40 core, which is what the GTs are made off of, if its not the 40 core, it cant be labeled a GT

http://www.hardwareluxx.de/cms/artikel.php...w&id=73&seite=7

take a look at the table here, you dont need to know any foreign language to figure out whats listed there

http://www.hardwareluxx.de/cms/artikel.php...&id=73&seite=25

3d mark scored, consistant with other review sites ive read

if asus is just beefing up 6800 with the 6800 core *cant remember the name but i know its not NV40* then they would have had some meetings with some lawyers already

NOW if yours or some other review sites that i may have skipped over only had 12 unlocked then i call faulty card, seeing as my neighbor has all 16 with mods

GeForce 6800

Ultra GeForce 6800

GT GeForce

6800 GeForce

6800LE GeForce 6600 GT GeForce

6600 GeForce

FX5950

Ultra

GPU-Takt 400 MHz 350 MHz 325 MHz 300 MHz 500 MHz 300 MHz 475 MHz

Fertigungsprozess 0,13

hahahah! your a funny one, anyways i check up on it and yes they have changed it to 16 from 12, which was what it was before but now you have the issue of 700mhz memory clock, of course newegg could be wrong once again.

ahh see i was right! last i remeber looking at it was when the 6800gt first came out and the only choices were BFG, EVGA, PNY and Asus. and the asus was totaly bullcrap clocked at 700mhz ddr (not ddr3) and 12 pipeline clocked at 1.3ghz

Comes in today!

I assuming that, with my luck anyway, that my proc is going to be the bottleneck as usual, but its sure gonna spank the **** out of my 5600xt, my other 512 of ram should be in tomorrow :)

513003[/snapback]

OK now back on track...no your cpu won't bottleneck.