Which Is Better?

Jsnuff

From these 2 which is the best?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. From these 2 which is the best?

• The Simpsons
    • South Park

I am a big fan of the simpsons ever since i was little.But south park has peak my interest so i thought i ask u occ peeps which is better.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me the Simpsons over SP any day.

Only three shows that could top the simpsons. Family Guy, USA Dad, or Tripping The Rift. :D

511564[/snapback]

No way! :bah:

Family Guy is average, and the others................... :sleep:

Simpsons is Legendry! :thumbs-up:

http://www.mediauk.com/article/20663 (Number #1 in U.K)

.......... As you can see im a big Simpsons fan :P ................

Old school simpsons still makes me laugh. The new episodes aren't that funny or great imo. Family Guy is just too funny now. Keep them new Family Guy episodes coming.

Never liked south park. Only watched it once, and that's it. I thought it was pretty gay actually. The animations sucked. Why do they walk sideways??? :blink: Beats me. To me, they didn't put much effort into the animations. They focused too much on content.

Family Guy is way too funny.

the simpsons, although the last season we pretty weak as a whole, it takes it. futurama and the old family guy eps were on about equal, but the new family guy season just too odd and random. like the 5 mins chicken fight...after 1 min i was chuckling. 2 i was laughing. after 3 mins i was getting up to get something to drink. 4 i was looking for a good comercial.

South park is ok but they use a lot bad terms and racist remarks.

511766[/snapback]

thats the main reason i watch it over the simpsons, i grew outa them both but i loved sp after the simpsoms started getting boring to me. god i love contraversial shows.