Mother Sets Fire To Rapist

i think all criminals should suffer at the hands of the victim... but that all comes back to capital punishment and how well the justice system proves or disproves the accused...

ah well... i'd love an infallible system of justice where the victim's family get to do what they want with the criminal...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

althought i do like his final punishment it wasnt legal

she brooke the law

if you condone her breaking the law,then it is ok for hin to breakit also right?

what i am saying is that the law needs to be changed to let the (if they want)

parents to decide punishment,of any kind to the perp.

no matter how cruel

as long as it involves only those convicted of the crime

like cut off his little member and making him swallow it will he is still bleeding and screaming

or stuffing it into a meat grinder while still attached

something like that but it has to be legal!

althought i do like his final punishment  it wasnt legal

she brooke the law

if you condone her breaking the law,then it is ok for hin to breakit also right?

what i am saying is that the law needs to be changed to let the (if they want)

parents to decide punishment,of any kind to the perp.

no matter how cruel

as long as it involves only those convicted of the crime

like cut off his little member and making him swallow it will he is still bleeding and screaming

or stuffing it into a meat grinder while still attached

something like that but it has to be legal!

509233[/snapback]

screw laws, laws are only in place for those who want to follow them those smart people don't need them. Smarter people know how to get arounf them. or do whatever they want and not care, whatever...

laws always seem to favour the criminals.

last night some tosser reversed into my car and my mum saw it happen but wrote the plate down wrong, so the bastard will get away with it. we know who it is, but its a long story....basically, police can do nothing :(

the law is good and bad in many respects. gotta take the rough with the smooth is guess.

screw laws, laws are only in place for those who want to follow them those smart people don't need them.  Smarter people know how to get arounf them. or do whatever they want and not care, whatever...

509320[/snapback]

Yup, smart people like murderers, rapists, drug dealers, and mafia boss's don't need laws.

althought i do like his final punishment it wasnt legal

she brooke the law

There are extents and degrees to things, people. There's a huge difference between a 7 year old stealing chocolate from a gas station (*guilty*) and a rapist.

I feel that we should take punishment ideas from the Middle East. I once saw a video of a rapist being punished... not pretty. It's like castration, only it involves something other than your little buddies down there.