Where Can I Get A Job?

martymcfly

my parents dont pay me jack to fix thier computers when they get f'ed up. i wouldnt even expect them too. the give me food and a house, the least i can do is fix thier computers and not make them pay.

and $9 an hour is pretty good. im only making 7.40 an hour in the kitchen at a nursing home. i personally would stick with it and just go in once a week once all the computer problems build up.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

baby sit, walk dogs, mow lawns, watch houses and water plants while people on vacation, wash and wax cars. Etc, do things lazy people wouldn't want to do. go around ask any old people whre u live if you can help them with anything, believe me you can really milk people, 2 years ago, i had 7 people paying me to mow thier lawns but i was to lazy.

baby sit, walk dogs, mow lawns, watch houses and water plants while people on vacation, wash and wax cars.  Etc, do things lazy people wouldn't want to do. go around ask any old people whre u live if you can help them with anything, believe me you can really milk people, 2 years ago, i had 7 people paying me to mow thier lawns but i was to lazy.

507738[/snapback]

good idea, but around here, nobody owns lawnmowers or any supplies to wax/clean cars, etc. I have actually never seen anybody in my neighborhood who owns a mower.

edit:and I do babysit for one family across the street.

Edited by martymcfly

good idea, but around here, nobody owns lawnmowers or any supplies to wax/clean cars, etc.  I have actually never seen anybody in my neighborhood who owns a mower.

507768[/snapback]

buy one from a pawn shop and het you parents to loan you the cash if you need it

also but a weed eater and headger rake in the leaves too

but i would stick with the parents gig it pays better than my boy gets at Sonic

You could pull a butters.

Cartman : "butter's gives handjobs in the corner for 5 dollars"

Butters : "Yeah! I can do all kinds of jobs!"

Sorry for the explicocity... if thats even a word.... which it isnt... anyway... yeah.

good idea, but around here, nobody owns lawnmowers or any supplies to wax/clean cars, etc.  I have actually never seen anybody in my neighborhood who owns a mower.

edit:and I do babysit for one family across the street.

507768[/snapback]

ouch new york what an idea killer, welp i got nothing.

LOL @ Sotuh park

Everyone know its Butters

thats me..