Where Can I Get A Job?

martymcfly

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Silenc3
hey kb that gov. thing really doesnt mean anything, a company set there minimum age at there will (usually 16)

508253[/snapback]

mmmm, sure.

KB was saying that you have to be at least 14 to work, not that they have to hire you if you are 14, lol....

Trust me, you've got your whole life to work, just sit back and enjoy mooching off mommy and daddy as long as you can.

mk i got a job at a local grocery store 1 month after i turned 14!

i started at 5.50$ an hour and now im making a 7$ an hour. I have worked there for a year and a half. I am there best sub 16 y/o employee and to work the regrister you have to be 16(because of all of the money) but 3 months ago they let me do it. (im 16 in october)

your best is a grocery store

problem for me is that my parents didnt give me . for electronics so if i wanted anything i had to get this job now i have made like 3k or something like that and aftertaxes and all of the stuff i'be boughten i have only 250$ left lol (its for my ld90+)

My problem isnt finding jobs I have 3 and am going to apply for my fourth one soon. I would suggest getting into lifeguarding... good money and you just sit there (i dont know if they have public pools in NY so im just saying).

:)

Good Luck finding one tho

yea I also think you need to be 15 and the test is really easy all you do is take the class through your local Y ( if u have one).

One thing though you need to know how to swim :lol:

the only hard part was the 500 m swim (it might be yards im not sure)

Stick with what you got, manual labor just sucks. I do some PC repair when ever its needed and I babysit (awesome job, you get payed to sit a few brats down and watch movies) and mow lawns (sucks).