Oooh Now I'm Mad

bigred

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow.. just go to tigerdirect.com and print out pages SHOWING how expensive they are, and ask him to apoligize, and for the compasisons, I just let them tell me, ignoring them, then beat the pulp out of them in games cause they lag ;)

Well, just goes to show... no good deed goes unpunished....

I have all but given up helping people with their PCs. It's nothing but a world of hurt. If they're not doing this type of thing, they're blaming you for existing problems that they failed to mention beforehand. It's just not worth it man. I just tell people I have a blanket rule not to help anyone because I've gotten burned too many times.

another thing, what the hell he need a rig like that for? its not like its gonna be gaming, is he? and he should just get a brand new rig because the wife will most likely use it for word apps not games. meh, tell em that if he wants to game, go buy a dell or hp *gasp*

Thank god i live in canada where that never happens. :) just kidding, i dont mind Americans but some of them tend to be a bit more impollite and/or rude.

506924[/snapback]

some? :lol: alot of americans i know are impolite and rude, but hey thats how new york is. :lol:

Red dont you know some kind of karate or something? I think I remember you posting some videos a long time ago about the stuff you learned. Use some of that on that guy then piss on the wheels of his car! (like the ultimate diss)

jujistu and aikido. but it's all useless when laws prevail and you have a bumb leg (stupid knee still isn't anywhere near 100%... but healing ahead of schedule by several months).

I'm just going to tell him, it's it's such a problem, bring the system by, I'll strip out your old HDD and give his WIFE the $$$.

of course beating the ever loving snot out of him does have it's draw... this is the clown that was hitting on my wife while we were engaged.