Sign in to follow this  
silentsoundguy32

Uptime Project

dang 11days ago my alptop auto restarted for Updates....otherwise i would have WELL over 2 months :( I guess it's the best system to use for this due to battery life lol that and the whole OCing thing on the main rig where i tend to restart.

I just signed up with my one comp and in another 15 minutes im gonna sign up with my other one.

We are ranked 160! Now to get Bigred to join with that data farm he has.... :ph34r:

I lost power today. :-(

I think I made us move down to 161.

Edited by Vasto

hey guys i just registered my main PC am i allowed to set up an account with each of my pc's, does the total time add up on OCC team to contribute to our possition or when i restart does my uptime reset on the site also

i think possitions are based on the average current uptime of everyone on the team, so when one persone reboots it affects the team average. and yes if you restart your computer your uptime on the site will start back at zero.

LOL :lol: chalk up yet another Team member :P

w00t w00t! yet another non 'processor muscle' based Team :D

Hmmmm... the ONLY one using 98SE eh? :P:lol:

Edited by tazwegion

i just registered my HTPC and my wifes pc the HTPC had to be restarted just a few days back to install MCE2005 it had months on it darn it

I have got to put this on my work box... and on my server... I have had my server on for like 6 months without rebooting... on an old Dell PII :P The wonders of old computers for network attached storage. Once I finish up working on my sister's computer, I'll put it on my server.. her computer's using the interface devices.

Hm. Not sure if it's the same for the Linux client, but I just realised the BSD client doesn't run as a daemon (in the background, constantly)... it appears you're supposed to run it every hour (or whenever you want) from cron.