Graduation Present

asus

tell her to get you a ccna guide book tell her its for your future so you can buy her things l8r on even if shes a friend all girls want gifts

or you can tell her to buy wraping paper and wrap herself in it as a present B:) that would be cool

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Silenc3
haha.. she was my girlfriend for a while.. now she is just a friend.. she is chasing another love lol..

i was thinking cd-r's but she allready complains about my computer habbits bing that im on the d am thing to much lol..

497606[/snapback]

"she was my girlfriend for a while"

"she is chasing another love lol.."

"she allready complains about my computer habbits"

you sure your not married?

On topic, I like the idea of a dvd. But, I warn you now. This could ruin her mission to find love... (make it uber romantic, make her fall in love with you! Bang her then leave!)

Sry, I was crude. But it amused me.

(get teh dvd)

(dont get to close)

(dont sit on the loveseat)

Guest Raven65

How about you tell her to take you to a photo booth and take a picture of you 2 together so you'll remember each other through the years.

How about you tell her to take you to a photo booth and take a picture of you 2 together so you'll remember each other through the years.

498085[/snapback]

Classy (in a sense) and cheap... unlike some of the other garbage people are suggesting.

498085[/snapback]

Corny, just do a pimp move. Tell her that you want to sit out on the beach till dawn talking. (Unless you don't want to get the girl, then just say till sundown.)