Batllefield 2 Out Soon..!

RadioActivated

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh yea preorder is the way to go, i actually got to beta test BF: Modern Combat for PS2. its TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT. its the sequel to BF2.

486151[/snapback]

Do you have any idea how water down that will be? I'm excited about the PSP and the XBox360 versions.. but come on, dont force it to run on a 300 mhz processor!!!! If the demo comes out on June 10th thats all I'm gonna get to play, headin out on vacation for a month so I won't get to play the full version until end of July/beginning of August! :(

the graphics were actually very good on the ps2. i loved it. alot of glitches though cuz it was a beta. like the voice com glitch lol, IT WAS OPEN MIC!!! so we can hear: "mom one more minute, im owning these guys" "snuggles dont go so fast, your going to get skin burn" lol

I think my favorite part about the game is the variety. you can drive tanks, hummers, boats, fly planes, etc, and in 1942 they were able to keep things pretty weel balanced. also the team play aspect was a lot greater then cs.

486122[/snapback]

:withstupid: After I played BF42, any other shootin' game seemed one-dimensional and boring. I'll never go back.

I need to upgrade bad, and I think one of my harddrives is goin... not good, it keeps makin klunk noises like ever 10 seconds for some reason. But luckly I have an extra, but man I still cant wait, this is gonna be the most awesome game EVER!

IT WAS OPEN MIC!!! so we can hear: "mom one more minute, im owning these guys" "snuggles dont go so fast, your going to get skin burn"

LOL....thats a cool glitch. :lol:

I can't wait for this game to come out, the commander mode looks sweet, and i loved the new trailer that came out that shows how you can call in bombardments :D

Sweet!!!

Demo on the 10th, same day as start of summer break for me.

Missing out on BF1942/Nam may cause some initial pwnage receipt while you get used to helos and planes, but everything else is good. Hopefully they went with DC style helos I felt crippled in Nam Helos.

o darn only 50 mhz off from the recomended frequency. haha looks good, i know i will have that as soon as it comes out.

486248[/snapback]

Remember they are talking about Intel processors, you've got an Athlon 64 so your easily beating the recommended for processor.