- purchase broken xbox

- put innards into xbox case

- modchip :)

- mod xbox controller to fit (usb?)

oh. i forgot the first step.

- get money

:lol:

478084[/snapback]

hey that was my idea :lol: but id use my XBOX now as the case and put my current XBOX parts in a "normal" PC case.

imo xbox 360 is gonna get pwnd by ps2. Only because of the games lists though, hardware, i'd say xbox 360 takes the cake for that one, with the obvious exception of the blu-ray disks that ps3 has.

imo xbox 360 is gonna get pwnd by ps2. Only because of the games lists though, hardware, i'd say xbox 360 takes the cake for that one, with the obvious exception of the blu-ray disks that ps3 has.

478522[/snapback]

you mean pwned by ps3, not 2 ;). but even specs-wise, ps3 looks killer.

Guest ihatestanwood

To be honest I belive X box is way overrated. Nintendo is the original awesome gaming system and it would kill X box's booty in a game of skate.

To be honest I belive X box is way overrated. Nintendo is the original awesome gaming system and it would kill X box's booty in a game of skate.

479055[/snapback]

Have you been watching Nintendo? They are going downhill... back when SNES was out, thats what EVERYONE owned, then gamecube hit and less and less people bought Nintendo products. Now this Revolution, fails to have a good showing at E3-- Nintendo doesn't really reveal anything but a few screen shots.

Guest ihatestanwood
Have you been watching Nintendo? They are going downhill... back when SNES was out, thats what EVERYONE owned, then gamecube hit and less and less people bought Nintendo products. Now this Revolution, fails to have a good showing at E3-- Nintendo doesn't really reveal anything but a few screen shots.

479109[/snapback]

You know what I dont like your negative attitude blah blah im Negative nancy. Why dont you be Positive. Look at it at my view without Nintendo we wouldnt have the gaming like we do today. We would probally still be playing the gay box with arcade graphics. Seacrest out

Edited by ihatestanwood

this guy has zero real posts....he probably works for nintendo or is some nerdy nes fanboy who just joined to praise it.

At least...I'm actually hoping that's the reason....if he actualy believes nintendo is the best, he may need to talk to a mental health professional.

And really..."without nintendo we wouldn't have the gaming like we do today"? I'm sorry, I forgot, Atari never occurred....must have been a dream. my bad.

Yeah, don't forget Sega. Uhh, Dreamcast anyone? WAAaayyy ahead of its time console. Oh yeah, lets not forget Nintendo told Sony to get lost with its CD based add on for the NES. Hmmm, what happened then? Thats right, the Playstation was created. Well, hindsight is 20/20 as they say.

Anyway, the PS3 does look VERY impressive. I just hope those E3 clips were not CG or Prerendered. The PS3 is definitely on the shopping list. As is the 360 and IF, Big IF, the Revolution is all Nintendo says it is perhaps a Revolution too.

Oh and BTW Gratis got the free 360 site up. :D

Free Xbox360 Here

That didn't take 'em long. :lol:

:foldon:

this guy has zero real posts....he probably works for nintendo or is some nerdy nes fanboy who just joined to praise it.

At least...I'm actually hoping that's the reason....if he actualy believes nintendo is the best, he may need to talk to a mental health professional.

And really..."without nintendo we wouldn't have the gaming like we do today"?  I'm sorry, I forgot, Atari never occurred....must have been a dream.  my bad.

479529[/snapback]

I think what he meant to say was that Nintendo restarted the gaming biz.