29 Days Till Were Over Taken

road-runner

I'm having some problems with the diskless farm so my ppd is down a bit  :angry: (look for a post in the linux area soon).

464934[/snapback]

Great to see some people are getting back into folding, I have to get another KVM switch or another monitor since I built this last machine the other evening I realized I had no monitor when I finished it! I have just been unhooking my 4 port KVM back and forth between 2 machines on one cable its been working so far other than and error message wanting to send to ATI I just clear it, so they will fold without a monitor mouse or keyboard once you get then going, thats probably about as close as I will come to diskless LOL. I have 24 running in my house and 3 at the office. Good luck with the diskless and I hope you get it going, looks to complicated for me.

:foldon:

you need to change the team number to 12772. or alternitavely you can download the folding @ home installer from the frontpage and then use that to enter ur details and that shud get u folding for the occ.

will be good to have u with us

If heat's an issue DL the graphical client and adjsut the CPU usage with the slider. It's easy to do and atleast your still folding, plus you ahve full OCed CPU speed when your other apps want it.