:) You Guys Are Rocking!

Flagg7771234

Hay guys.... I think i'm back! and boy do i have a new server farm to get folding....

I might, just might, have a life after work again.

I have not checked for 3 months, i hope my farms are still running good...

I went to start installing and my url is no good for the client, so i need to look at that. and my new server farm is all HT, i hope the (new)client has support for that.

I'll see if i can get that 10k per day push back.... after i answer all this darn Email :)

i hope i did not slip far, i'm gunning for rivals!

whoot, whooot

"in through the out door"

Flagg :typing:

codemad is Flaggs son making a typo when he installed the client at school if i remember right

448718[/snapback]

Lol, oops. At least he got the team right. Sometimes people enter "12272", which I believe is the Scientologists. :lol:

Lol, oops. At least he got the team right. Sometimes people enter "12272", which I believe is the Scientologists.  :lol:

448721[/snapback]

LOL of all people....

anyways Welcome bacl flagg, I don't think you've slipped too much if at all, the new (5.03) client still doesn't support HT, and the guys at stnaford said they prefer not having it but it should brign more points so too bad for them :P get that new farm up and running soon, we got some bandits on our tail we need to loose. again welcome back

:foldon:

LOL of all people....

anyways Welcome bacl flagg, I don't think you've slipped too much if at all, the new (5.03) client still doesn't support HT, and the guys at stnaford said they prefer not having it but it should brign more points so too bad for them :P get that new farm up and running soon, we got some bandits on our tail we need to loose. again welcome back

:foldon:

449250[/snapback]

the 5.02 console version does support HT