• Yes - Hate it
    • No - But plan to
    • No - Don't plan to
    • What is Bawls?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never seen em sold locally. Key week( First week of the month) I drink at least one bottle of Sobe adrenaline rush before work. Gotta have something to get me started off quickly(My pay depends on how FAST I work.) I suppose bawls would do me the same.

i have never tasted bawls.. b/c.. 1.. here they dont sell it....2... im not sure.. i think its a caffeine.. drink.. and i only drink.. coffee and coke...... and caffeine doesnt really help my organism :S im strange i know

i have never tasted bawls.. b/c.. 1.. here they dont sell it....2... im not sure.. i think its a caffeine.. drink.. and i only drink.. coffee and coke...... and caffeine doesnt really help my organism :S im strange i know

431163[/snapback]

Is it like Red Bull? We don't get Bawls in England AFAIK, but it sounds like Red Bull

I tried it....someone ::cough:: d3 ::cough:: gave me one...after about 30 minutes I was sick, dizzy, and i'm pretty sure I levitated about a foot off the ground :unsure: I'll stick to starbucks or mntn dew....that keeps me up for days anyway.

I can get the stuff delivered locally if I want it, 24 bottles of the stuff. :)

Free delivery if I buy three cases.