• Yes - Hate it
    • No - But plan to
    • No - Don't plan to
    • What is Bawls?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i LOVE this stuff, i cant get enuff of it, it has replaced coffee for me, well, at lan partys and at night (coffee is cehper). but i actilay convinced my boss to sell the stuff at our store (i work at a gas station) i can buy it for only 1$ as oposed to 1.12 a bottle from thinkgeek or 2$ aq bottle at a normal store.

If you live anywhere with a schnucks you can buy it!!! just go ot the like sports drinks section (gatorade etc) and you will see bawls there along with other drinks! hard to spot but Schnucks has them trust me!!!

If you live anywhere with a schnucks you can buy it!!! just go ot the like sports drinks section (gatorade etc) and you will see bawls there along with other drinks! hard to spot but Schnucks has them trust me!!!

430720[/snapback]

schnucks? what kind of store is that?

how much?

Yeah, I have, local longs drugs used to carry them, but unfortunately, not enough people were buying them and they quit carrying them, so now I gotta either order online, go to deaf dog coffee shop and pay $2 each, or go 15 miles north and pay $1.50 at a beverage store.

I'm waiting for the local costco to get them :lol:

I have probably 5 left...sometimes i get a case special ordered through Longs, well not anymore since they inflated the price....those dirtbags