Sat Scores

martymcfly

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

let's all remember that the SAT's, ACT's, and IQ tests are purely a test of how well you perform on a standardized exam. It really doesn't show intelligence or indicate how well you can/will do.

and i got a 1260/1600 on mine (i think...it was about 12 years ago)

let's all remember that the SAT's, ACT's, and IQ tests are purely a test of how well you perform on a standardized exam.  It really doesn't show intelligence or indicate how well you can/will do.

430770[/snapback]

That is very true! I know lots of people that are very intelligent but they just can't take tests worth a darn. They get extremely nervous and panic everytime they sit down to take a test even though they know everything on it.

you know, i got to thinking, i took the SAT back in hrmm....gotta do some math here.......1992, 1993.......somewhere in there, and the highest score you could make was a 1600, and that's when i scored a 910, and if the highest score has been raised to 2400, then my 910 and your 1100 or whatever are about the same...........

Hey, a couple of you posted GPA's well above 4.0, is that out of 5? My HS does it out of 4, so you'd have to take a lot of AP classes (5-point) to get a 4.5. I didn't take the SAT, but I got a 31/36 on the ACT a couple years ago. Maybe I should have prepared... :lol:

I got a 1050 on the practice one. That was with not knowing what the test is even like. I left way too many blank at the end of each section due to running out o ftime. I swear to god I have ADD... when i read those questions, I just get sidetracked in my mind and I keep having to re read them. I got like every question I answered right. I'm hoping to get around a 1200 on the real thing.