I Bought Wow

General

well I went to the store today with the intention of buying either pandora tommorow or farcry but instead i bought WOW. (I couldnt wait for the nimrod who i bought it from to actully get off his butt and ship it to me)

anyways

I havent installed it yet cuz i got some hw to do first, but just tell me what the best servers are

What character i should be

which quests i should take

what items i should buy.

stuff like that.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best server depends on your location and what you want to do.

Best race/class is also a personal choice for most people. I tend to always play Human Warrior, but that's just me.

You should take any quest you can. :P

Best items to buy depend on your race, class, and level. ;)

www.thottbot.com is your friend.

i would get on the least populated surver like thunderhorn. I am a lvl 24 orc warrior ^_^. Thunderhorn has very little lag and still a good amont of players to game wiht. If u want to play solo i would be a hunter or a race that can summon a pet.

I bought WoW, Hated it! Talk about a game built for 10 year olds. Far too easy to level up, get items/money. I got level 25 in only 3 days of play. Personaly I like a game thats challenging. Back to FFXI for me!

Different strokes I guess. Lots of people I know love WoW plainly for the fact that it is so easy, and not team based. For all you that like WoW, {Congratulations!} For all you that love FFXI, dont waste your money like I did, youll be very dissapointed.

Hmm than I Should love WOW because I hated FFXI. I mean im all for grouping and everything else like that but when it takes over 2 hours to find a group. Not a good group just a decent group and it takes almost another 5 hours just to get a level assuming the group doesnt break up. Thats a little to much of a grind and to much group dependency.

yea server is your choice...im playing on warsong ATM and its a bit laggy at times and other times it is fine. But thats def. ur choice.

now as for class ...again personal preference. But a ton of people are either rogue/shaman or pally (shaman is horde pally is alliance). I just started a priest last weekend and they arent that bad.

and quests are always there, just look for people that have the ! (yellow exlamation mark) over there head and when it is a ? it means u have completed and go talk to them.

items just get what u can afford, as u get higher lvls u will be racking in tons of gold. I have a lvl 43 rogue on the warsong server BTW

one last thing www.thottbot.com is YOUR best friend for WoW.

forgot to add GO HORDE!!!!

Edited by r_g