Official Post Your Desktop Thread - Windows

d3bruts1d

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave up trying to find the perfect desktop. Black suits me perfectly, all my icons are easy to see.

King, doesn't that bright white desktop hurt your eyes?

I gave up trying to find the perfect desktop. Black suits me perfectly, all my icons are easy to see.

look @ the loser with 2 different size displays :P

j/k man, just giving you a hard time :P

no dude, it's sweet! The contrast of the car white to the white background gives a neat look, I have no problem with my eyes :)

I usually leave mine set to black, But I liked this B&W picture so I switched to that...

I was gonna suggest that you make "pop-out" tabs for your icons (it looks alot better if you don't want a cluttered background), but you have like 75 i cons so it would be a major hassle...

• 2 weeks later...

Unforgiven, what programs are you using to get all the icons on the right?

Sysmetrix with Forever Blue Extended theme.

You can monitor temps and voltages on this as well, but my 680i is not compatible with MBM5.

thanks but how do you download the future blue thing? do you have to be logged in because i can't see a download button