Internet Jobs

mantonr

Guest Poopsicle Boy

luisbar has recently joined and all ive seen him do is spam his refferal links for various sites.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

luisbar has recently joined and all ive seen him do is spam his refferal links for various sites.

433015[/snapback]

Thats what the p_report.gif is for. Use it and then theres no need to make posts like this.

pay day is getin closer , i cant wait to hear someone got paid!

433275[/snapback]

onthe main page they say theyre paying tommorow hopefully, and theyre reviewing accounts now///im scared -_-

one of my friends got banned, it said he was using an auto refresher...which he was -_-

i wonder if they keep track of all the requests from your IP for opening the browser..that might be how theyre detecting auto refreshers..but even then, if its random, then they are just guessing an assuming its an AR....arrr

i have almost $18 , ill make it to $25(the minimum for payment) by sunday.

anyone thinks they may not send me crap and tell me that its too late for them to mail me my pay?(&gotta wait for next month)

did you guys know that there are 24 four hours in a day. that like 20. and if you make $0.45. in 2 hours you have $0.9 and in 20 hour you have $9.00.

$9.00 a day. thats like the cost of the energy the computer uses. this idea is reallly good for people with a lot of foling rigs. each computer could pay for its energy needs.

Bonus: people with a lot of folding rigs could make quite a bit of money this way. maybe pay for more computer parts.

Edit: i just got banned. i was using wrapper 3.4 so don't use that one.