Did You Watch Superbowl XXXIX?

d3bruts1d

Did you watch? And what did you think?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Did you watch? And what did you think?

• Watched it - Liked it all.
    • Watched it - It was... ehh...
    • Watched it - All sucked.
    • Watched it - Game sucked, but everything else was good.
    • Watched it - Commercials sucked, but everything else was good.
    • Watched it - Halftime sucked, but everything else was good.
    • Didn't watch it.

Well, what did you think?

Personally, I thought it was all a bore. Game wasn't great, there were a few ok commercials, and I couldn't have cared less about the halftime show. That's my opinion, what's yours?

BTW, congratulations to the Patriots.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was standing in line waiting to board a plane when the game started and it was almost over by the time I got to where I was going. Don't feel like I missed out on much though.

i forgot it was even happening, didnt watch any tv yesterday, was putting up chain link fence in the yard, could care less about sports anyways, hey, i'm a computer nerd, whaddya want?

Game was great, party was a blast, halftime and commercials were lame... What happened to amazing commercials like the Apple one in '84? (it's a shame I was too young to remember it) :rolleyes:

the game was pretty good. fair amout of scoring on both sides, but the defense didn't say at home either. some of the comercials were pretty good. Didn't really care who won. Over all it wasn't bad. Its not like i have thing else to do on a Sunday afternoon.

Like any true American, I watched the Super Bowl :P.

They game was eh. Never really too exciting, even though it was close. I've always said McNabb was overrated, so although I wanted the Eagles, I never once thought they'd come back to win it with McNabb at the helm. But WOW, although I knew he was overrated, I didn't think he'd be THAT bad. He was terrible yesterday. Practically all his passes were underthrown....except for the few that were overthrown.

The commercials were all right. I think the careerbuilder ones (with the monkeys) were great. The Pepsi ones weren't that bad either. The Bud one with all the animals trying out like the donkey from last year was great and the convertible one with the guy frozen was pretty cool.

EDIT:

as for the halftime show....it was better than I thought it would be, and definitely a hell of a lot better than janet and timberlake, but still...mccartney and the biggest game of the year?? Just doesn't go well together IMHO. The Super Bowl needs someone more modern. I vote for Eminem next year....I'm sure that'd go over well with the FCC ;)