School Donations

CheeseMan42

well, today me and a few fellow students and a teacher went to get donations from the feds. we took a mini bus and didnt think it would take us too long... we were wrong. there were 80 p3 towers, 8 servers some p2s (maybe dual) and some pentium pros, and about 80 monitors. we couldn't get it all done in time for the end of school. i almost got one of the p2s, but they needed all of them. the good news is that i get one of the old 15 inch monitors

ive been trying to get the old ones folding. they havent hooked up the new ones yet. but i cant even install em so that they run when no one is using them, like overnight or on the weekends when they leave em on and no one is there

WOW lol.. nice.. well.. a p2 is good if your running citirix metaframe server.. .but anyway.. we use autocad and autodesk inventor 9.. the new inventor... we have all p4.. exept for some old OPACS.. for the lib were we serch for books.. and we have some p2 for a class that just uses exell... but right now we have mostally mac's and p4's... our school went with apple years ago... so now well.. we are running os x server.. on a raid 5 with 1tb of storage.. .. o well.. this is one of our server racks..