What Is Wire Management ?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

? Gimme a break ok, I went thru a lot to get these pics up man, you can at least be nice  :P

407877[/snapback]

Oh, I get it now.

"I'm going to take photos of my wire management that doesn't accurately show how my case is wired because I didn't plug in some things"...

Sounds good to me. :rolleyes::bah:

Oh, I get it now.

"I'm going to take photos of my wire management that doesn't accurately show how my case is wired because I didn't plug in some things"...

Sounds good to me.  :rolleyes:  :bah:

407926[/snapback]

Listen, it's not my problem if you can't see anything ok, look carfully at your computer and then look at mine, you'll then see what the difference is.I politly ask you to stop critisizing. THX

If the pictures weren't well taken, I wouldn't be getting nice comments like these.

Think before you post, something I learn't <_<

Edited by RadioActivated

Oh, I get it now.

Sounds good to me.  :rolleyes:  :bah:

407926[/snapback]

i agree with him

and radio...you did a good job of avoiding his actual comment ;)

Edited by sdy284

lol

Ok guys, no more comments about cd rom drives please, it's a bit boring imho.

Its a nice job even if you take that into account anyway.

Couple of questions though radio if you don't mind.

How do you get away with hardly using a cd-rom drive? (just something i would find hard).

How much did you pay for your case? was considering getting one myself a while back, but went a size smaller instead (chieftec BX, its still big)

Gonna be putting anymore stuff in it at some point? (seems a shame to see all those drive bays go to waste.. :lol: )

Ok, if you guys hardly used certain peripherals, would you plug them in to use power? I doubt it. So lay off him, he did a good job and deep down you two seem like jealous 12 year olds.

407937[/snapback]

i hardly use my floppy drive...yet its plugged in. I'm not saying its not a good job...just saying that it IS misleading because he's saying look @ my wire management, when his computer is not 100% craptional because not everything is hooked up. He'd seem pretty foolish to someobody if he was showing his case to them and then they handed him a CD and told him to get some files off of it, and he had to say oh, wait, let me hook up my CDROM. Thats what im saying

Yo ... Radio Did you invert your HDD? It looks like it, That's anice touch but I have a question for ya ... When you ran ya wires around the side of the case did you ziptie them to hold them in place ? ... Not to harp on the CD-ROM bit but I also noticed you didn't have a floppy installed ... Any chance of seeing some pics with the CD-ROM hooked up and the wires hidden? ... Again That is some very nice work, Once I get my case finished so I can put it together I may hafta ask you a few questions about WM ...

Jester

EDIT: Also are there risks to running my power supply wires behind my mother board?

Edited by Wicked_Jester

OMFG.. lol.. wow.. nice.. makes my wire manigment look like a joke lol.. hahaha.. well. .once i get my new power supply.. it will be the ones were you can plug stufff right into it lol.. so it will look. good.. but thats FAT or PHAT lol

After looking at the great wire management here, it makes me want to actually fix up mine. My wires arent bad, they look pretty organized, but I know I can do better. Hmm, maybe I should stop reading all these OCC posts and actually do the wire management........

BTW, great job on the case. Looks absolutely wonderful. And don't listen to 12 year olds, they're naturally jealous cuz they haven't developed/learned certain skills yet. Remember, there's always that Ignore button.......