What Is Wire Management ?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why dont you have a CD rom? just so you wont have any wires?which would you say is a higher priority, using a computer to its fullest with cds and dvds, not to mention installs or to not have a cable minorly blocking airflow. I just find it kind of frustrating that you claim you dont need one! [/rant]

why dont you have a CD rom?  just so you wont have any wires?which would you say is a higher priority, using a computer to its fullest with cds and dvds, not to mention installs or to not have a cable minorly blocking airflow. I just find it kind of frustrating that you claim you dont need one! [/rant]

448736[/snapback]

To bad, live with it.

Great job, looks awesome. I hardly ever use my floppy or cdrom either, so i'm probably gonna unplug them and see if I can do anything with my mass of wires. Those controllers are a pain to make neat. This thread kinda makes me want to open my case and get started...but its a mother to open/close since I put the side window in(i went like 1mm too big so kinda hafta shimmy it in)...and i'm lazy :P